Sunday, October 5, 2008

How 'Bout' Them Apples





We went to Riley's Apple Farm in Yucaipa on Saturday. It was a perfect day for apple picking- chilly & sprinkling, so we got to bundle up. The kids loved being in the fresh air all day & I loved watching them on this little country farm playing with puppies, climbing in trees, and drinking fresh-made apple cider. It is definitely something we want to do again. We came home with 3 pumpkins for the porch and a 10lb. bag of Red Rome apples. Yum!

2 comments:

Sara Ancich said...

Definitely a Fall highlight for us too. So sad Riley's farm isn't open on Sundays! Cute pictures. Looks like it was a fun family day.

Unknown said...

I love Riley's farm! That's where we went on our raspberry picking night!!!

I have gone there many times with the kids - isn't it so pretty? I'm so glad you guys did that!